737x CDU Keypad Backlight

I think it would be nice to see the CDU backlight be adjusted by the in game ‘Panel Brightness’ on the pedestal. Just like how the MCP backlight works from ‘Main Panel Brightness’ on the MIP.

Of course, we want everything to be exactly like what happens in the real cockpit. But currently the keyboard backlight and screen brightness are controlled together by the BRT button, which cannot be adjusted in the game. But we will add this feature in subsequent updates.

1 Like

I thought this was odd too. It seems that if I click the brightness on the sim CDU, they both respond, but if I press the button on the hardware CDU, only it responds. So it’s like a weird one-way message being sent.

1 Like

This function can be realized through software upgrade. We will add this feature in the future.

3 Likes

Looking forward to it! :sunglasses:

Hello @support ! Any chance of getting a software update to control theCDU backlight from the sim? When will the “bright” future come? :slightly_smiling_face:

We will add this feature in the future. But currently we don’t have a specific schedule.