A/T ARM switch not releasing

Hi!

After recent purchase of the mcp (got delivered today),
I tested it and everything works fine.
However, 9 out of 10 times, the A/T arm switch does not release when disconnecting the autothrottle , not when in sim or when testing the device through the bridge software.

I’ve included a video (not allowed in this post, so a private video on YouTube) to show what is going on

I hope you guys can help me!

Greetings,

Aron

Please try these two operations. Firstly, after closing bridge software, will the A/T switch go off? Secondly, after unplugging the USB, will the A/T switch go off? Please provide feedback on the results of these two operations to help us determine the cause of the problem.Thank you very much!

Thank you! Will try that tonight after work.

Kind regards,

Aron

Good evening!

I have tested the 2 options, wheb A/T arm is switched on, it stays on when disconnecting the bridge software.

When A/T arm is switched on, it stays on when disconnecting the usb cable from the device.

To me it looks like it gets stuck somewhere when toggled on, even when the magnet is releasing (when trying to disconnect autothrottle)

Purchase was made one week ago through Aerosoft, do you want me to contact them and get a replacement of the MCP?

I hope to hear from you!

Kind regards and the best wishes for 2024,

Aron

Based on your operation results and video analysis, it is likely that the Autothrottle Switch has malfunctioned. Please contact Aerosoft to handle relevant after-sales matters. Aerosoft is our partner and will be very helpful in solving this problem for you. We are deeply sorry for the situation with your device. We will further strengthen product testing to minimize the recurrence of this issue.

Thank you very much for your understanding!

1 Like

Thank you for the quick solution!

I have contacted Aerosoft support and awaiting their reply.

No need to apologize at all, things like these can happen, so no worries!

Thank you again for the help and i will keep you informed of the further steps.

Kind regards and the best wishes for 2024,

Aron

Thank you very much and wish you all the best in 2024!

CS