A320N FCU-C and A320N FCU-L and A320N FCU-R put together?

Hi there,
recently i bought those 3 Modules at the Aerosoft Webshop.
Because of the Price, i don’t want to damage anything.
How can i put them together on a 3D self printed Stand? How deep can i screw the Screws into the Bottom Holes without damaging the Electronics inside? Alternatively do you offer Screws or can tell me the Diameter and the Length, that i can use? Maybe 4mm x 20mm? Please answer as soon as possible. Thank you.

Greets from Germany
Joachim Orlik

Our desktop stand designed specifically for A320N FCU-C and L/R will be launched soon, and we expect our official website to be launched next week. Aerosoft will officially release this product in early April.

Thanks for the Reply. But that is not, what i wanted to know. The Modules were highly expansive and it seems, that your Stand will cost around 300$ like the one for your 737 Panels.
Also i have severely limited Space in Front of my Monitors. So, i prefer an individual Solution, designed by my self. I would like to please you again, to answer my Questions from my initial Post.

Thank you very much in Advance.

Greets,
Joachim Orlik

Q: How deep can i screw the Screws into the Bottom Holes without damaging the Electronics inside?
A: 5 mm

Q: Alternatively do you offer Screws or can tell me the Diameter and the Length, that i can use?

A: Flat head self tapping screw, diameter: 3 mm

Please operate with caution, as product damage caused by this operation is not covered by the warranty.

Thank you very much for the Answer.