Airbus A320 Panels

Has anyone actually got any of their 320 FCU panels yet? Still waiting on an order placed 2 months ago

Same with me, waiting for nearly two month. Hope there will be any information soon.

Any updates? Been awhile and looking forward to getting the $1500+ of product I ordered

Dear Sir,

We can ship it to you in the next one or two days. Once again, we deeply apologize for the delayed shipment.

Thank you for the update and all your guys work! Really enjoy your products!

Just an update to anyone reading this. 2 weeks after “it will be shipped in 1-2 days” still nothing. Getting close to my time to dispute the charges with my credit card

Yes, very frustrating. I don‘t know what the problem is, slowly getting doubts if this is a serious shop and if this panels really exist. Paid 1600$ in may. When I ask via email, they say will be shipped in the next 2 days. But nothing happens, no further information. I think I will try to get my money back…:rage:

I can’t get any answers over email. I understand delays happen, but when I give a company almost $2000 I feel like I need a more honest answer that the 1-2 days I’ve been give for the past month. About to dispute this with PayPal. It’s a shame because I love my 737 panels and CDU

Finally got my panels. They are really great. Thank you!

I received mine as well! I am very happy with them

febeling79、gcauley23, thank you very much for your recognition of our product!

Will the A320NEO v2 by INIbuild be supported in a future update to the bridge software?

Regarding INIBUILDS A320 V2, we currently do not have a specific support plan, but we will also consider it comprehensively based on customer needs and our own research and development plan.