CockpitSimulator v2024.2.0 MSFS module installation failed

hello there, by using the new version I get an error 1000 for MSFS module installation. Where should i put them manually to?
could not find any settings there might be different.
Thank you for your help

Of course you can install the MSFS module manually. Follow these steps:

1. Paste %localappdata%\CockpitSimulator into the Windows File Explorer address bar and then press Enter.
  2. Copy the cockpitsimulator-msfs-module folder then paste in your MSFS Community folder.

Error code 1000 in the MSFS module installation means that we cannot find the correct MSFS Community folder.
Could you run this test program and send us the console output (or take a screenshot of the full console screen)?
https://www.cockpit-simulator.com/firmwares/tests/communityTest.exe
Thank you.

hello and thank you for your response.
My Community Folder is on Drive E, because for MSFS I am using a separate SSD Drive.
kind Regards, andy

by moving my full cockpitSimulator folder tino community path and past the cockpitsimulator-msfs-module folder in the community folder itselfs, it seems to work fine.

1 begin LocalAppData
1 LocalState: (C:\Users%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState)
1 Community: (C:\Users%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community)
1 end LocalAppData

2 begin AppData
2 LocalState: (C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator)
2 Community: (C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community)
2 end AppData

3 in not empty

4 begin LocalState
4 LocalState: (C:\Users%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState)
4 LocalState: (C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator)
4 end LocalState

5 begin Community
5 UserCfgopt: (C:\Users%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community....\UserCfg.opt)
5 file open
5 InstalledPackagesPath: (InstalledPackagesPath “E:\FlightSimulator\MSFS2020”)
5 path: (E:\FlightSimulator\MSFS2020\Community)
5 Community packages: (E:\FlightSimulator\MSFS2020\Community)
5 UserCfgopt: (C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community....\UserCfg.opt)
5 Community: (C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community)
5 end Community

6 begin Community list
6 Community: (E:\FlightSimulator\MSFS2020\Community)
6 Community: (C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community)
6 end Community list

7 begin LocalState list
7 LocalState: (C:\Users%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState)
7 LocalState: (C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator)
7 end LocalState list

Thank you very much.
The test program shows it looks like you have both Steam and Microsoft Store versions of MSFS installed, the module installer can only handle cases where you have only one of these versions have installed.
Will be fixed in the next version of the Bridge software.

thank you, no I never had a Steam Version of MSFS.

The only Steam Versions I have are X-Plane 11 and 12 but not MSFS. MSFS I only have from Xbox (Microsoft) Store.