Fenix A319/A321 with CS Airbus Efis and FCU

Hello, can we expect an update on the Bridge Software to get the newest Fenix Buses to work?

Greets Joachim

Works for the 321s for me just fine but the 319 doesn’t seem to be detected

Looks like 5.3 came out today. It’s all working now

Please download bridge v2024.5.3 for Fenix A319/321 from our website.

Thanks for doing this great Job so fast.
With 5.3 everything works fine.

The Pleasure was not a long lasting one.
The FNX A321 IAE doesn’t work anymore on my Side.

At the Top of the Picture is the Bridge, i have started prior to the start of the MSFS.
On the left Side of the Picture you see, that it seems the 2024.4.4 was started.
What is going wrong here? Any Suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you.

As a backup plan, you can install the CS MSFS module manually. Follow these steps:

1, Paste %localappdata%\CockpitSimulator into the Windows File Explorer address bar and then press Enter.
2, Copy the cockpitsimulator-msfs-module folder then paste in your MSFS Community folder.

Thanks, it seems to work.

Hi, my A320 FCU doesn’t work any more with my Fenix A321 and A319. I downloaded the actual bridge Software, but the MSFS Modul still seems to be an old one. I also tried to copy the module manually from the CS folder into the community folder.

I deleted the CS Folder in the Community Folder and then reinstalled the CS Bridge. This works fine for me.

I‘ve already tried this several times. Even deleted the whole CS folder and downloaded the Software again. Then I downloaded the alternate zip folder and copied the Module manually into the community folder. Always the same result. I always get an old Msfs modul…

Delete this folder and try again. It contains the MSFS compiled libraries cache.

Microsoft Store Version: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\cockpitsimulator-msfs-module\

Steam version: %APPDATA%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\cockpitsimulator-msfs-module\

Seems to work now. Thank you very much!