Issue when using CDU with P3Dv4 ifly737NG

I found that the CLR button was not work, when using CDU with P3Dv4 ifly737NG?
All other buttons worked well except this.

You can try to modify the iFly 737NG KeyAssignment.ini file in your Documents <Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\iFly737NG\iFly\737NG> folder (%userprofile%\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\iFly737NG\iFly\737NG\KeyAssignment.ini), search for “[Flight Management,Navigation]”, and look for “1044=” and “1115=”, update them to “1044=131” and “1115=132”, then save the ini file.

1044 and 1115 are CLR keys for CDU left and right, 131 and 132 are F20 and F21 keys. The Bridge software simulates CLR key clicks by using these uncommon function keys.

If it’s already set up, you can try start the Bridge software with administrator privileges.

Hello! Thank you for your reply.
But I didn`t find the KeyAssignment.ini in my 737NG folder, and my iFly folder was in the Prepar3D v4 main folder(C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\iFly\737NG).

I tried to start P3D main program and bridge software with administrator privileges but CLR button still didn`t work, by the way I found when I push this botton the P3D program come to active showed that at least this botton worked theoretically.

Try searching your C: drive for “KeyAssignment.ini” its not always in the install folder with the aircraft, it is certainly worth a look elsewhere.

I still didnt find the “KeyAssignment.ini” find in my computer. Maybe its the different version, I`m using The 737NG Version 3.2.3 for Prepar3D V4 with Hotfix 1.
Is there any other way to solve this problem?

Try opening the Key Assignment dialogue box from the Add-ons - iFly menu, then set a keyboard shortcut and save it. Check that the KeyAssignment.ini file is created.