Product research: what products do you want to get in the future

ANY ETA time ?
I plan to investing more 737 products but waiting on 320 products on release since I’m an airbus lover, FCU/MCDU is my first priority.

All the products you want will be in the plan. FCU is currently being tested, but there is no exact release date yet. MCDU will also be released soon.

good to know, thanks!

Mir wäre eine bessere einfache stabile Software lieber!!!

Do you have any suggestions for BRIDGE, simpler and better like you said.

How about a good set of 737 Rudder pedals? 737 throttle is long over due that is affordable and quality such as your product line.

That’s certainly a good idea. Regarding the development of rudder and throttle products, we think like this. An excellent rudder will of course be pursued by many enthusiasts. We think that there are already quite a few good rudders on the market, both in terms of appearance and function. However, we have studied the existing throttles on the market, and we think that most of them can only provide basic functions. This is far from enough for enthusiasts who want to build their own cockpits. Of course, there are very few full-featured throttle products on the market. They are really good, but they are expensive and custom-made, and the production cycle is very long. So we chose between the rudder and the throttle to develop a full-featured throttle first. As you can certainly understand, this is destined to be a difficult choice. Because as avid flying enthusiasts we want both. We hope that the throttle products we can develop should be reasonably priced, have full functions, and have an appearance comparable to that of real aircraft. Of course this has to be a big guy, we might be forced to opt for a pre-order mode.

1 Like

It totally agree with this decision. My rudder is already decent but I don’t have a good throttle quadrant. The ones you could order are VERY expensive and for me total overkill. I’m still flying on my desk and I want to keep it this way. So really looking forward to a throttle from CS.

Very nice to read all the future products in development. I agree, seeing an a320 line of products is welcomed.

Might I also throw out a tiller for nose wheel steering? I only know of one available and it’s approaching $500 price point which is tough to justify.

Another idea is to develop a panel to fit in the slot designed for the second EFIS. I will be purchasing the mcp, efis and stand but only need one efis. I know it wouldn’t be correct placement but maybe a panel that has the master warning / caution lights and recall button on it that you can extinguish and do recall checks with could be an option?

A320 MCDU with haptic Feedback as in the Original Plane.

Our A320 MCDU is currently in the development process and we believe it will be a perfect replica of the real aircraft component.

1 Like

Besides the A320 MCDU (which I really appreciate to be next :grinning:) I am curious if there will also be an A320 desktop stand for the FCU (similar to the one which is available for the 737).

Our desktop stand designed specifically for A320N FCU-C and L/R will be launched in early April.

1 Like

I always thought it would be nice to have 737overhead panel with only the essentials.
and It’s better if it’s cheaper than other overhead.

Yes, we are preparing for the development of the 737 overhead panel. There are currently no significant issues in achieving the manufacturing of 737 overhead panels in terms of technology. Considering the high price of this component, we would like to launch the 737 overhead panel in the form of pre-sale customization.

Hello,

much nice suggestions here :).

Due to other topic, I have to suggest this. Are you still planning this?

It will be nice to have some “nice furniture” looking boeing panel with most of checklisted items on that - despite it´s not quite the same as in real, but is very reasonable made up for limited spacing on simulator desks with pc, etc. What do you think?

To be honest, I choose to pick some of your products escpecially for the panel like this and I will be a little dissapointed to hear that you a little drop on that - so I hope you´re not :).

Sorry for my english please :).

Thank you

Jiri

Those modules are still in the development process, but currently do not belong to the highest priority, so the specific launch time cannot be determined yet.