Welcome to the Cockpit Simulator technical support community

Hello, everyone,
I’m glad to announce that today we’ve launched a community feature on our official website.
https://community.cockpit-simulator.com/
We will be collecting your suggestions here in the future. Help us better improve our products.

Here will also provide you with new product development progress and technical support.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Hi, I ordered my 737 CDU/FMS about 3 months ago, and I can’t get it to work, nor can I find any support here on the Cockpit Simulator website to assist with the setup. Any thoughts?

Hello, also, I am unable to log on or create a log-on for the cockpit simulator website. Apparently, this site is different or has a different logon, and the main site, is messed up, and there is no way to download the drivers unless you logged on, but there is no way to register. This site needs ALOT of help!

Hello,realpilot21,I’m very sorry, at present our main energy is in product development, and the website construction is not comprehensive. I have updated the download address of the BridgeSoftware on the cockpit simulator home page. If you have any questions, please leave a message and we will do our best to help you.